One of the largest telecommunications provider partnered with Spearhead to use AI/ML solutions to enables machine-driven diagnosis and tracking not only to reduce human resource utilization but also for capacity planning when deploying their 5G cell sites.
- Client is deploying a large number of cell towers nationwide, standalone and on existing structures, for its 5G network expansion.
- The client is facing issues in force-to-load, i.e., finding various engineering resources to deliver on the network deployment strategic plan. Specifically, the Client wants to use AI/ML technology alternatives to ease the impact of resource constraints on its plans to meet the 5G cell sites deployment and commissioning roadmap.
- The AI/ML solution provides an autonomous vision-based diagnostic system for 5G cell sites for infrastructure planning, self-reporting, and self-healing infrastructure.
- The solution uses cognitive AI and images recognition techniques to process images and digitized video frames captured by drones to tag and identify specific issues of concern (ex: missing infrastructure components, incorrectly tilted antennas, environmental barriers to signal propagation such as buildings and trees).
- The solution enables machine-driven diagnosis and tracking not only to reduce human resource utilization but also for capacity planning.